Friday, October 17, 2008

A prayer for the Lapthornes....




Over the last couple of weeks, I've watched the case of Britt Lapthorne unfold before my eyes in total shock!



You cannot imagine what those parents are going through...How could you....


Just this week, I've nursed my little girl (17 by the way) through a bug that had her in a lot of discomfort... the first night she cried in pain after having had cramps for hours on end...I stroked her hair and voiced words trying to get her to not tense up and try to relax....inside desperately crying out to our Lord to heal her and take the pain away....Thoughts ran through my head...she is very rarely sick, so I'm not use to seeing her weak or in pain...I couldn't help but plead to God for her and for my boys.


I haven't been able to stop thinking about the distress and unconsolable pain that Britt's parents are having to go through......................My prayers are with them.....................I cry out to God now that the person or persons responsible be found and brought to justice! God have mercy on this family...let them feel Your presence and comfort during these dark days.....

Father God, have mercy on us all....and protect our children from evil and the perverse, in the Name of Jesus, I pray.





GBU.....

No comments: